- CapitalVia Global Research Limited (hereinafter referred as “CapitalVia”) shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the website, even if the same are advertised for on the website.
- Customers to take a note: We touch base with our customers and prospects using the phone series 0731 - 2441 (100-199),
0731 - 2441 (400-999). Please beware of spoof calls and report such case on our hotline number 8067095155.
- CapitalVia confirms that no employee can get engaged directly or indirectly in any trade or business, whether related to the business of CapitalVia or otherwise for ensuring unbiased services to the clients of CapitalVia.We do not allow any of our employees to participate in trading business.
- In compliance to SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulation 2013, all our Research Analysts are certified by the National Institute of Securities Market (NISM) with an experience of more than 5000 Hours and its still adding.
- The track record of the services offered by CapitalVia shall be published on a daily basis to its websites, i.e. www.capitalvia.com.
- CapitalVia categorically states that different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy (including those undertaken or recommended by the CapitalVia), will be profitable or equal any historical performance level(s).
- The website contains features of the services that are currently being offered by CapitalVia and those intended to be offered in the future. CapitalVia intends to launch the services, confirming with the features listed on the website in total, however, due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch may contain variables. Notwithstanding anything contained in the website regarding the services, CapitalVia may decide to postpone the offering of the services or may even decide to withdraw the offering or even a currently offered service altogether.
- CapitalVia is not engaged in any kind of execution services and have no association or tie up with any brokering firm.
- CapitalVia reserve the right to modify/ alter/ change the content of its website. Clients are advised to update themselves from time to time.
CapitalVia was served a show cause notice (Interim Order) on 11th November 2016 by the regulator SEBI for the procedural gap and subsequently passed a final order on 20th January 2017 and advised us ‘not to solicit or undertake any fresh advisory business’ for the period of four months which has ended on EOD 19th May, 2017.