Forex trading that is trading in the realm of foreign exchange is attainable, exciting, educational, and offers traders lots of opportunities to make money. Despite all this, there are many traders who fail in achieving good results. The problem here is the lack of training.
So here are some tips for you which you can work on to increase your knowledge about forex trading and to become a successful forex trader in 2020.
• Try your hands at cryptocurrency: - Crypto is not a fleeting trend and it is here to stay. In the coming years, this trend is set to grow in many areas of the world. Remember that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency and whilst we may see some solid gains in Bitcoin, it is better to cast your net wider and look into Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin where we expect to see large gains in 2020.
• Start with using demo accounts: - Regardless of whether you have been trading for years or not, use a demo account to trial different strategies. Perhaps you would like to try out swing trading in the coming year, a medium-term strategy that works for many investors. Whilst you are getting the hang of this, use a demo account so that when they do invest, they understand exactly what they are doing.
• Believe in long term trends: - There is a growing number of traders who have tried to bet against trends, expecting them to become bubbles which pop, thus making them money. However, if 2019 has taught us anything, it is this one lesson that these trends very quickly become long term and consistently betting against them will see you lose more than you gain.
• Use tools for better analysis: - In the modern world, there are many tools online which they can use to keep up with markets trends, forecast gains, and losses, online journals, and calculators which will help you to stay on top of your forex activity. Be sure to use credible news sites and try out as many tools online as you can find to ensure that you are working as smartly as possible.
• Avoid reacting immediately to the news: - A mistake that many investors tend to make is to trade just ahead of, during or just after the news is announced which can alter the market. There are various fluctuation just after the release of news, so it is better to wait for the dust to settle down, before taking any decision.
• Develop a trading strategy and stick to it: - The most significant step in preparing and protecting long-term participation in the market is to build a personal trading strategy and to stick to it. Once you feel confident that you have done enough research on the instruments and technical aspects, taken a look and feel of the market with a demo account, and defined a realistic risk profile, it's time to develop the strategy. Whether you choose to be a forex scalper or long term investor, the point of your strategy should always be to develop consistency and routine.
The deeper your knowledge and experience with an instrument or technique, the more you will be able to take thoughtful decisions within it. As you grow as a trader, your strategy will likewise grow with you.
For this reason, it is vital to switch to a live trading account as soon as you are ready. If you are going to use a demo account, your goal should be to use the demo account to learn the ropes, with the intention of switching to a live account once you understand how to trade.
These are some of the guidelines which can help one in becoming a successful forex trader. But forex market too has its own set of risks. Whenever you invest money in one form or the other, the investment is at risk. It is better to analyze all the risks as well as your capacity before opting for any trade decision.
Data is updated on 7th per month. It gets verified every quarter by independent auditor.
Data presented here is taken from company's inception
Importance given to satisfactory resolution as per prescribed TAT